Monday, May 19, 2008

A 'subtle' reminder...

Am I writing this blog for you to read it, for someone to read it and give me a job or for my personal satisfaction? That’s the question that’s been screwing up my head for the past week or so. I wanted it to be for myself, for my satisfaction, a relief valve for all the pressure that builds in the course of something called life (or existence). But somewhere in the conceiving phase there was an error, a short circuit (shot). It became a self analysis tool. I was asking for comments, nay, I was practically begging for them. I care a fuck about your comments. I don’t care whether you like what I’m writing or not (unless of course if you can get me a job based on this). I don’t care if you think the topics of my blog are too stupid or pointless. The last thing I need right now is to analyse myself through someone else’s eyes. I WILL DO what I want to. I will write whatever the hell I want to. This is MY blog.

3 comments:

Mohit said...

there you go my boy...tats what i meant..tats kick ass...tats nikunj.

Unknown said...

Thats the way it shud be.....hope u stick to tht point longer than u stick to a job...

Dev said...

hey way to go .. this is it.. now u know y u r doing .. wat u r doing :) .. thats great man .. its great