Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Career Counselling

:)...I couldn’t help but give this title to my first post. Those of you who know me will know what I am talking about. I’m foraying into the darkness and danger...yet again...changing the direction of my career...(probably a different plane altogether) and subsequently my life. Most people believe (and trust me they have every right to do so) that I have a highly 'unstable' mind...that I’m too finicky. Well, at this moment I don’t have any argument to counter that. In any case, this post is to try and encourage, try and instil the desire in you to follow your dreams. I’m not saying it's an easy path to trod upon, I’m not saying I have done it. But I am trying to...and believe me just the prospect of doing something I love, of becoming someone that I have dreamt of becoming right from when I was maybe 4 years old...is exhilarating. I am, so to say petrified of one thing...when I am, say about 40 years old...I will look back at my life and say...'maybe I would have been happier if I had done this'. You will not regret what you did, you will regret what you DID NOT do. So I urge you to go out there and do what you want to do...become what you want to become...chase your dreams...and they WILL come true!!

5 comments:

Dev said...

spelling mistakes....

'a easy' is used instead of 'an easy'

Content is good though...

all the best mate ... hope u do well in life ... n get wat u wanna get...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

here's the 'long' and 'obsure' comment...
Often we can achieve an even better result when we stumble yet are willing to start over, when we don't give up after a mistake, when something doesn't come easily but we throw ourselves into trying, when we're not afraid to appear less than perfectly polished. By prizing heartfulness above faultlessness, we may reap more from our effort because we’re more likely to be changed by it. We learn and grow and are transformed not so much by what we do but by why and how we do it.
~ Sharon Salzberg, The Power of Intention

i guess you know what that meant...you're doing it for the right reasons...so, yeah, good luck...

aroop said...

at the risk of sounding an ass, seeing that you don't stick to things for too long, i would like to ask, how long do you give yourself, to be still writting blogs? serious question..

Unknown said...

all i can say is...all the best !!