Thursday, February 12, 2009

!@#$%^&*

Just when I thought I had hit rock bottom…I am pushed, shoved, hurled even lower. No no…not by any external force…but by the sheer weight of this relentless thought process that just doesn’t give up. In the process, many other things (read people) seem to have given up on me (Including me). Yes, I know it’s a loser like statement to make, and believe me I am not trying to win over your pity or some stupid shit like that, but that is precisely what I feel like now. A loser.

Of course, no one is going to take this post seriously. Probably not even me. It’s like the story of the boy who called wolf. He did it way too often for anyone to take him seriously. But aren’t your so called friends supposed to stand by you. Come what may. Atleast that’s what I thought and believed. Clearly, I was as wrong as can be. Friends are someone you feel the need for only and only when you have a truck loads of time at hand and have no clue what to do with it. Atleast, that seems to be the latest definition doing rounds. What happened to the good old ‘I’ll be there for you’? Seems like there are practically no takers for that sentiment these days.

Anyways, the brighter side to this could be the theory in which you believe that you receive only as much hardships as He/She/It (God) thinks you can handle. So, the more the hardships you face, you are lead to believe that the stronger you are. Of course it’s a very far fetched ‘brighter side’, but it is there nonetheless.

On this slightly, somewhat positive note I take your leave, and I apologise for being absent for such a long time. After all, even I didn’t have time. (Wink)

3 comments:

Dev said...

to begin with ur not a loser ... n friends are always there for u ... unlike the wolf story , frenz will always come whenever u call for them .. call that is wat they are for....

i agree with the time thing... but always remember .. ur frenz are a call away .. n hey the good old days are still here.. ‘I’ll be there for you’ still exists ...

hey try it... u'll be surprised to know tat ur frenz are with u ...

distance and time may have changed a few things... but the reln doesn't change.. COZ "thatz the way it is"

~ A Friend

Dev said...

btw i take offense at wat u have written.. coz i am a friend

Dev said...

my friend the wolf thing doesnt work with friends.. they always come even if there is no wolf ....

about the time thing i kind of agree... but then the good old days are still there .. ‘I’ll be there for you’ still exists ... just trust them ... call them once .. am sure they will answer ur call .. u my friend may have given up on urself .. but UR FRIENDS WONT .... n thats wat frenz are for ... they are their to pick u up when u feel u have no one ... 'n thats the way it is'